Between the Bookcovers

Blogging About the Books I Read

Hello to my fellow bloggers, welcome to my little corner of the net. I hope you enjoy your visit. I am fairly new to blogging so I appreciate your comments and suggestions. Make sure to join me next week for the indie blog hop! Thanks to Parajunkee for hosting the Follow Friday Hop.


The question this week: Who are You? The Boy / Girl, instead of YOU, the blogger?

I am a stay at home mom of two teens who enjoys crafting and reality television in addition to reading.

6 comments:

Hopping through. I enjoy crafts like knitting, cross-stitch, and jewelery making.
My Hop

Hello, just hopping through - I'm a new follower :)
http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

Thanks for commenting and following me - I'm now following your blog too (:

Angel Burn and Nightshade were awesome! Hope you like both of them, too. Awesome haul this week. Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy reading!

The Procrastinator's Corner

Newest follower here via the Friday hop. I am a new contemporary romance writer but a reader of almost anything! Hope you stop by and check out my blog.

Thanks for dropping by my site yesterday, your book selection looks wonderful! I hope you read Lost Voices first - that looks great, actually ALL of them look good! lol

I'm a new follower, look forward to reading your reviews and keeping up with your blog :)

April @ my shelf confessions

About This Blog

I review mostly Young Adult literature, any genre. I also review other fiction, especially horror, science fiction and historical novels. I also have occasional giveaways.

Followers

The Blog Farm
Saysher.com