Between the Bookcovers

Blogging About the Books I Read


I wanted to let you know about the Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference, which starts tomorrow. This conference bring the publishing world and the blogging world together so issues important to both can be discussed. The best part is that is all online so you can take part in it without leaving home. It is not too late to sign up, so be sure to check it out.

Some things of interest:

  • 30 panels will be discussing things from writing reviews to the legal aspects of blogging
  • Forums are already active to discuss blogging issues
  • Publishers have donated books for giveaways
  • All discussions will be recorded so you can access the information when it is convenient for you

I am excited to be able to take part in this conference. As a new blogger I am hoping that it will help me to improve my site and make it a better place for those who stop by. If you have a book blog I hope you will stop by and check it out. It looks like it will be a great resource for all involved.

About This Blog

I review mostly Young Adult literature, any genre. I also review other fiction, especially horror, science fiction and historical novels. I also have occasional giveaways.

Followers

The Blog Farm
Saysher.com